You may be eligible for a loan to buy, expand or establish a business.
Tell us if your business is available for sale because- when the right opportunity comes along - we can match you with a buyer.
Venture Connect is working with foreign business buyers who are seeking to purchase businesses in the $100,000 - $200,000 price point via the PNP Regional Business Succession Program. This is an opportunity for... Read more
Selling or buying a business?
Venture Connect prepares businesses for a sale, filling the gap between entrepreneurs and investors looking for select business opportunities in the Vancouver Island/Coastal regions of BC. We are here to help business owners looking to sell their business or transition out of the work force. If you're... Read more
Sales Masterminds session start January 2015.
It's Okay to be in Sales! Each session is a perfect opportunity to refresh your selling skills ... skills you use every time you need to "sell". Think proposals, oil changes, fund-raising, organizational sales teams, grants, art – you name it!
"I have taken this course and can fully endorse it. The tips and strategies I gained have been valuable, but more importantly, the relationships I gained with the others in the group. I can highly recommend it." Dirk Heydemann, CEO HA Photography
During the 8 bi-weekly sessions, the group and facilitator will have 90 minutes to discuss topics like Unique Value Proposition, Features vs Benefits,Whales vs Minnows, Sales Cycle, Closing a Sale, Selling Mind Set, Most Common Objectives...and more!
Mastermind graduates will leave with an:
- Increased understanding of the sales techniques
- Increased comfort during the sales process
- Increased ability to solve common client /decision maker's problems/objections
- Increased enthusiasm and commitment to sales
- Increased ability to close more sales
- A new network with other like-minded business owners, sales associates and professionals
- Increased sales (previous participants have mentioned up to 35% increase in sales)
- One year access to Small Business Solver- an online resource packed with small business training, advice, webinars and interactive tools.
What are you waiting for? Contact Leslie Sutton at Community Futures Central Island!