Prosperous business ventures don't just happen; they grow out of careful research and planning. Community Futures believes that entrepreneurs are key agents of diversification and sustainability – much-needed ingredients for maintaining rural prosperity. That's why we provide a range of programs and services that can help you get off to a great start.
Our Community Futures office offers advice to people wanting to start a new business or already running a small- or medium-sized business.
We can help you with:
- Access to small business seminars that will aid you in writing a business plan, marketing, cashflow and other topics
- Critique your business plan for financing purposes
- Review your financial projections and provide feedback
- The Small Business MultiTool, a low cost package which includes a two-hour coaching session with a business expert, a one-hour session with a lending expert, and a subscription to smallbusinesssolver.com
- Finding other assistance programs which might work for you
For more information about what we do, or to set up an appointment, please contact us.