Small Business Training
Community Futures Central Island aims to support small business, improve investment readiness and encourage economic development and competitiveness through the development of various training opportunities. Ask us how!
It's Okay to be in Sales! Sales Mastermind is THE perfect opportunity to refresh those selling skills you use every day. Think proposals, oil changes, fund-raising, organizational sales teams, grants, retail – you name it!
"I have taken this course and can fully endorse it. The tips and strategies I gained have been valuable, but more importantly, the relationships I gained with the others in the group. I can highly recommend it." Dirk Heydemann, CEO HA Photography
During the 8 weekly sessions, the group and facilitator take 90 minutes to discuss topics like Unique Value Proposition, Features vs Benefits, Whales vs Minnows, Sales Cycle, Closing a Sale, Selling Mind Set, Most Common Objectives...and more!
Mastermind graduates leave with:
- Increased sales (previous participants have mentioned up to 35% increase in sales)
- Increased understanding of sales techniques
- Increased comfort during the sales process
- Increased ability to solve common client /decision maker's problems/objections
- Increased enthusiasm and commitment to sales
- Increased ability to close more sales
- A new network of like-minded business owners, sales associates and professionals
What are you waiting for? Contact us today!
Strategic Planning Sessions
Each strategy session is a 1.5 hour group session where we’ll work with your team to brainstorm towards strategies to get you closer to your goals. Whether you are a one-person shop fitting in the work around a busy family life, a volunteer organization ready to go to the next level, or a staffed organization, we can help you discover the steps you can achieve. We have no emotional investment in the outcome, can concentrate on the process and ask the tough questions that others may fear to ask.
Simply put - strategic planning places all parts of a plan into:
- Where are we now? Review your current strategic position and clarify your mission, vision, and values.
- Where are we going? Establish your competitive advantage and your vision. Clearly see the direction your organization is headed.
- How will we get there? Lay out the road to connect where you are now to where you’re going. Finish with strategic objectives, goals, and action items and how you’ll execute your plan.