This issue of the Rural BC Economic Bulletin provides updates on economic trends in British Columbia regions served by the Community Futures network. The economic recovery and lingering effects of the COVID-19 pandemic will continue to be a major theme moving forward. By the end of 2020, most Rural BC regions had recovered the jobs lost in the initial pandemic lockdown, but conditions have slowed so far in 2021.
- EMPOWERING SMALL BUSINESS AND START-UPS – Free exclusive in person event on Tuesday, November 21st 4-7pm in Nanaimo
- Island Coastal Economic Trust Funds Community and Regional Advisor Positions Across the Coast
- ICET – Island Coastal Economic Trust Supporting Business Owners during Uncertain Times
- UVIC ALUM, JILL EARTHY, RETURNS TO UNIVERSITY CLUB AS KEYNOTE FOR CONNECT MONEY IMPACT ON JUNE 29TH
- Leadership Vancouver Island Press Release