We have an exciting opportunity available for a Community Recovery and Resiliency Coordinator (part time) and a Business Recovery and Resiliency Coach (part time) (one-year contract with possible extension. For the right candidate these two positions could be combined leading to a full time position in our Rural Business and Community Recovery Program. This new program will assist central Vancouver Island entrepreneurs and organizations that have been impacted by COVID-19. These positions will require travel within the territory as they are mobile; as individual positions each is part time (20 hr/week) or combined (37.5 hr/week) to cover the Central Vancouver Island Region.
- Central Island Business Recovery and Resiliency Coaching
- Community Builder – Jolynn Green
- Job Opportunity – Community Recovery and Resiliency Coordinator and Business Recovery and Resiliency Coach
- Community Futures Rural BC Economic Bulletin
- Consumers Trending Towards Triple Bottom Line Expectations in 2021