As of March 2023 Community Futures Central Island has lent $52,340,000 to 2995 local small businesses in our region leveraging $71,000,000 in our communities and creating/maintaining 6,874 jobs.
Community Futures contributes significantly to economic development throughout the Central Vancouver Island region. Our office works closely with the region’s municipal governments, the central Island Regional Districts, and various Chambers of Commerce in addressing economic and labour market challenges. We have forged strong links with Vancouver Island University as we work together to prepare the next generation of community leaders, workers and entrepreneurs!
Our resource section will help guide you through the intricate world of business and how to register online. Ask yourself the question and find the solution, right here.
Are you ready to go to the next step?
Tools for a viable business plan
- Why Businesses Succeed – Click to view
- The 5 C’s of Community Futures Lending – Click to view
- Guide for Preparing a Business Plan – Click to view
- Business Plan Template – Click to view
- Funding Requirements Template – Click to view
- Cash Flow Template – Click to view
- Balance Sheet Template – Click to view